Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

where do business and personal users diverge?

Here is an article on the use of WWAN in business pcs. The article suggests that by 2010 business pcs will predominantly use WWAN for internet connectivity. I wonder if the same can be said for personal pc users (the non-business consumer).

I started to think back to our discussion today. I wonder if there is a split between business users and personal users on the horizon. I am pretty concerned about security but if I were running a business, I might be even more concerned about hosting my data on the web. So what do you think? Is there a point at which the industry diverges? Or can both markets coexist?

the article

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page